Tankless Water Heater Installation | Repair | Service.
Emergency Tankless Water Heater Repair.
A tankless water heater also called instantaneous hot water, on-demand heater, or readily-on water heater are water heaters that instantly heat water as it flows through the unit. Some system carries a buffer tank while others don’t retain any water internally except for what’s inside the heat exchanger. Copper heat exchangers are preferred in these units because of their high thermal conductivity.
How Does tankless water heater work:
- whenever a hot water tap is opened, the tankless water heater detects the flow of water by the use of a flow sensor which sends a signal to the circuit board for it to turn on the combustion blower fan motor.
- The electronic spark igniter turns on, the gas valve then activates and opens to provide fuel for the system to light.
- The cold water then gets heated as it passes through the hot heat exchanger.
- An outlet temperature sensor then monitors the desired water setpoint temperature.
- Desire hot water then travels to the outlet location.
Tankless water heaters are extremely great at saving energy on both your gas and electric bills. With this system install in your home or office building, it means that you will always have the comfort of unlimited hot water comparing to traditional hot water tanks. These systems like any other system require maintenance which should be done twice, once or every two years depending on water hardness. Manufacturers strongly advise this to be done in order for you to have a long term working system and in some cases to maintain the warranty. It is required by Technical Safety BC to have a licensed gas contractor install this equipment due to safety and potential hazards.
We Service, Repair, Install and Maintain all brands:
- Ibc Boiler
- Stiebel Eltron
- Marey Heater
- Lower Mainland
- New Westminster
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Moody
- White Rock
- Fraser Valley area.