Furnace Repair & Service In Richmond BC
Are you a resident looking for furnace repair and service in Richmond BC?. Well, here at Knowledge HVAC & Refrigeration, We specialize in repairing and maintaining all furnace makes and brands. With our factory-trained technicians, we guarantee our customers will receive the highest level of workmanship.
Why Repair or Service Your Furnace System?
Many customers have relied on their furnaces to provide them with heat through the cold winter weather. However, there are times when you will have to repair or maintain your furnace system. So with all these furnaces on the market today, having the right furnace and proper installation is very important.
The design of your heating system is key to ensure the temperature regulated throughout your home with maximum efficiency. This includes in the initial set-up, you should have the correct size furnace install. Therefore getting the right contractor is vital in all furnace installation.
Furnace Repair In Richmond BC.
Our expert will thoroughly evaluate your furnace to diagnose the problem and provide you with an action plan for the repair. Our licensed professionals provide all of our customers, with fast and accurate furnace repairs.
Signs To Tell You May Need Your Furnace Repair.
- Unusual Sounds — banging, heavily vibrating, squeaking and hissing are all signs your furnace has a problem.
- Foul Odors — if you smell burning or sulphur call us for repairs right away as it could be a carbon monoxide leak.
- Insufficient or No Heat — The furnace not lighting, There is no sound coming from the furnace or the temperature is not hot enough.
If your furnace is showing any of these signs, you may need to get your system check out. So give us a call today at 778-522-5669 to speak to one of our furnace repair specialists. Great service from exceptional guys.
Furnace Service & Maintenance In Richmond BC.
All furnaces will greatly benefit from annual maintenance to help extend the life and keep it running efficiently. However, a new furnace will require annual maintenance in order to keep an extended warranty. Knowledge HVAC & Refrigeration offers a furnace maintenance plan with the goal of keeping your furnace in good working order, extending the life of your system.
What To Expect From Our Service Team.
We will come to your home, fully test and clean the furnace system, look for any signs of wear or mechanical problems and recommend any parts replacements. Upon completion, you will receive a report with any issues that require attention long before your system fails and leaves you in the cold. Therefore, schedule your appointment today and have your furnace service by the experts.
Full furnace service and maintenance include:
- Testing the air for traces of carbon monoxide.
- Check the thermostat for proper operation.
- Inspect for combustible material around the furnace.
- Test the proper function of the safety control circuits.
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable).
- Lubricate and clean blower motor.
- Clean and inspect the furnace burners.
- Measure blower motor amperage and voltage for proper operation.
- Inspect and tighten connections in electrical wiring.
- Inspect furnace heat exchanger.
- Check for natural gas leaks.