If you are planning on buying a new furnace, you can be qualified for a rebate from Fortis BC. Fortis BC is now giving back to their customers up to $1000 rebate base on the type of furnace customer purchase. However, there are a few things that your contractor needs to have and to do for the customer before they can be qualified.
So, before the customers can apply, there are certain requirements that must be met. Some of these requirements are;
- All furnaces must be installed by a licensed contractor.
- Contractors must be registered with the Technical Safety BC.
- The furnace to be installed must have over 90% efficiency ratings.
- Installation requires a two-pipe system in which the combustion air is taken from the outside.
- Your applications must be submitted within six months of the invoice date.
- You should be a customer of FortisBC with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
All of the above are some of what must be done in order to be qualified for the furnace rebate. So, choosing the right furnace and contractor should be something that the customer will have to think about.
Fortis BC Eligibility Furnace Rebate Guide.
Upgrade To Any Of These Furnace And You Will Receive:
|95 to 96.9 annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) furnace||$800|
|97 to 99% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) furnace||$1,000|
Knowledge HVAC & Refrigeration will get you the right furnace for your home. Therefore, contact us today to schedule your free quotation. With our team’s years of experience providing furnace installation and repair services, getting the job done correctly is our priority. Top-quality guaranteed. So whether you are living in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver or the Fraser Valley area, turn to the number one local HVAC team.